Friday, November 15, 2013

Inspired Again

Inspired Again

There are moments that no matter how hard you try you forget or lose sight of the goal or why you are doing something. Well that was happening to me. I have a couple friends who were asking why I hadn’t written any more blog updates. They also wanted to know why I seemed to be less motivated. I didn’t realize I had become less motivated. But I cause I had. No one reads my blogs [if they do they comment on them] and no one shares them so I feel like I was wasting my time on them. Then I had to remember that I was doing this for myself. I am not a waste of time. So I spent about an hour today and re read my blogs. I read my first blog and realized that I have made a lot of progress and should keep going and recording my journal for myself. [If anyone else reads this and is encouraged then that is an added blessing]

So I started here:


And now I am here:

Further along this enlightenment path. I am 54 pounds and 56 inches liter as well. I am gaining a lot of energy each day. I am thrilled to say I am gaining confidence as well. I am really starting to like myself and that is a great thing.

My wish is that if anyone else reads this blog they learn this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment