Thursday, November 21, 2013

Unexpected Joy


Unexpected Joy

Something happened when I started this journey for change that I never expected. I was reconnected to the writer inside me. It is flowing free. I have started writing a story. [I’m not sure if it will be a book or a play.] As for right now I am writing this in play form [with tons of details] and then hope to go back and write in novel form. I am having so much fun writing this. The more I write in the story the more I feel like I am freeing myself. Hard to explain what that means but that is what is happening. It is an amazing process. I feel so creative and alive. I love it!!!!!!!  My story has a bit of myself in it but also a lot of what I am striving to become. It is a work of love on part as well. I can’t till I get work finished each day just to write again.

I have two main characters in my story that are shaping out to be amazing, intriguing, complicated, strong, inspiring, brave, talented, and wonderful. I love these characters. They are Melody and Dean. Both encompass the kind of human being I want to be. I can’t wait for it to be finished so I can introduce you all to these two.

I hope all who read this have a blessed and magical day. J

No comments:

Post a Comment