Tuesday, April 8, 2014

WHOOOOO! Glad that's over


WHOOOOOOO! That is over!
Ok as most of you know I have been having some serious medical problems. I had a GYN appointment today and found out some news. [Again for the males that read this blog it will not get to detailed.]
Yesterday was a hard day for me. I hate these appointments. I’m afraid of them. So much so I had to have my sister go with me. She thankfully agreed to go with me. But by 5pm yesterday I was panicked. I tried everything to calm down.  I was talking to friends on Twitter and FB. I was blessed to have several people talk to me. I tried to sleep and I couldn’t sleep. I tried to write and I couldn’t write. I tried listening to my praise music. I was praying. I just was not calming down enough to sleep. I kept having memories going through my head. I kept thinking the appointment was going to be like the memory. I was going in a vicious circle. I was sitting in my bed shaking. I gave up sleeping around 3am. I got up took a shower and just texted a best friend. I then just turned on my favorite album lately “10” and started signing it. [American Sign Language] I signed the whole album. I was a bit calmer. I wasn’t shaking as bad. Then I signed the album I learned to sign to Hangin’ Tough. I did the whole album. By this time I was calm. It was 6:30 so I just went about my daily routine.
My sister shows up and gives me a ride. Poor thing I talked her ear off but she listened patiently. We go the doctor’s office and his entire staff was nice and understanding to me. I was glad about this fact because most of the ones I have seen were not very nice to me.  The doctor was as nice as can be as well. He was understanding of my panic attacks. He was understanding that my sister was in the room. Everything went smoothly from there. He took me off the medicine that makes me sick. Yeah! He is replacing it with some hormones. We have a plan for treatments. [Won’t share on here because of males being on here.] I am pleased with this doctor. He reassured me I wasn’t crazy like my other doctor told me. He didn’t dismiss me. He listened to me and very caring. I was very grateful.
Although I am very sleepy from not getting any sleep I am very relieved.  I’m going to go work out and do a walk today. I’m going to get a lot of my writing done. I feel so much better now.
To see where I began my journey:
http://mmbreakingfree.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-story-so-far.html
To follow me through the Journey of Change on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Change2Healthy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment