Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sweat it is a Good Thing, Right?


Sweat it is a Good Thing, Right?
I’m sitting here covered in sweat. [My roommate did laundry and I’m waiting for the hot water to build back up.] I did my daily workout date and then some. Let me tell you the amount of sweat surprises me because I haven’t pushed myself this hard in a long time.

Well I met a new workout challenge today. I added two songs to the DVD. My hips, thighs, knees, calves and ankles are screaming at me right now. [I’m beginning to like them complaining because it means they are having to their job again.] I finished the DVD and wasn’t done. I went to my room and did more. I put my ear phones on and turned on my MP3 player and did Sign-Er-Cise. I did this for additional 20 minutes. I reached the point where I couldn’t do any more. I walked around my house for about five minutes. I looked at the clock and realized I had done one hour and fifteen minutes of exercise. [Continual]

I’m unable to explain how much better I feel right now. I am thinking clearer and even feel the blood through my body. My head is cleared and I’m able to focus.  I am back to where I was before I had to stop [on Dr. Orders] due to my health. I don’t feel like I am back tracking again.  Now I can’t wait till this evening when I get to do my walk. I love my walking time.
Believe it or not I like the fact that I am covered in sweat right now.

To see where my journey began please read:
http://mmbreakingfree.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-story-so-far.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment