Monday, February 24, 2014

Inches How I Love to See You Go!


Inches How I Love to See You Go!
As you gather from the title this is about the inches that I have lost. In have lost a lot! My body is changing! I mean that literally here. Let me paint you a picture here. My body is like riding a roller coaster. I have a lot hills attached me. I have way too many pockets of fat. [Rolls of fat] So getting an accurate inch lost can be hard. There are areas that you don’t measure but I see going down. [I have a huge bulge of fat over my left knee. I’m so ashamed over this but it is going down. Yea!] You don’t measure that but I see it. My pants fit better and I can move my knee better. This leads to me being able to walk easier and longer. That is amazing!
This next part of the article will have my sister and brother in law going DUH! They would be right.
As many of you know my sister, Chelley and her husband Dennis are my coaches in this journey of change. [They work for FIRSTFitness Nutrition] They both keep telling me to Drink Trimbolic. I have never been able to get it down due to the taste. Well I finally gave in and got a shaker to make it right and I’m able to drink it. I would mumble and complain because I still hate the taste of it. Then I started noticing my body was changing. The rolls of fat were shrinking. I kept drinking the Trimbolic. Then I measured today. WOW! I am a believer. I will drink the Trimbolic and not complain about it. [I can imagine the messages my FIRSTFitness Nutrition friends will leave now.]

Here are my measurements. It shows where I began and where I am now.
February 24, 2014
May of 2013 numbers in Red
Now numbers in Blue
Weight-                 469.5                               418 Loss of 51.5 pounds
Upper Arms-         L-21 ½” R-21”      L-18 1/4” R-18” Loss of 6.25” 
Chest-                    none                      49”
Bust-                      54”                        51” Loss of 3”                
Waist-                    53                        49.5” Loss of 4.5”
Hips-                     79 ½”                     74” Loss of 5.5”             
Thighs-                  L-48 ½” R-46 ½”   L- 46 ½” R-46” Loss of 2.5”
Calves-                  L-26 ½” R-27 ½”   L-24 ¼” R-24 1/4” Loss of 5.5”
Total inches Lost is- 27.25” WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
What is not on here is the difference I see in my shoes. It may sound weird but I have lost inches in my feet. My feet! I have always had to be Wide Width and then extra Wide width shoes. I have big feet. Well no matter how tight I tie my shoes they have a lot of room in them. They are loose. They fit length wise still but width wise they are loose. I need new shoes! J
I love the inches I am loosing. I am so glad because inches are fat! Pounds are fat and muscle. I’d like the fat to go away!
Well I’m out of here got to do a walk.
If you like to see where I began my journey here’s the link:
http://mmbreakingfree.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-story-so-far.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment