Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Water Workout

Water Workouts!

I love the water workout classes I’ve been able to do lately. I was blessed to even attend some classes. Yes I did an hour long class twice now. Wish my schedule allowed for more. I have gone during open swims too and done all the exercise moves I’ve learned in class.
I’m using water weights and tensions to increase the workout. I’m really working my upper arms and shoulders. [My shoulders are burning as I write this.] I focus a lot on my hips/butt/gut/thighs. This is the area of my body that I struggle with a lot. I hate these areas on my body. I feel like I carry the weight of three extra people around and it is all in these areas. I was shown by one of the instructions some moves to help improve these areas of my body. I love doing them because I know how it will improve my body. However, I hurt right now. I’ve hurt every day for the past week. I’m feeling the effects of using parts of my body I don’t always use. OUCH!
I’ve also found a way to walk home that is a bit longer. I’m finding all kinds of ways to add to my workouts and achieve my goals.
If you’d like to see where my journey began read my first blog:
http://mmbreakingfree.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-story-so-far.html ]
You can also follow my Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/Change2Healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment