Monday, February 2, 2015

First Day of Morning Swim, Kind of......


First Day of Morning Swim, Kind of…….
I was all set to get up and start my new week off right with a morning swim. I want to make this part of my routine. [I can hear people who know me laughing because unless I’m at Disney I’m not a morning person.] My alarm went off. I hit snooze. I did this a lot. I realize at 6:50 I was now late. I slowly got out of the bed. I dragged myself around and got dressed. I was mumbling the whole way.
I get my ear phones on and walk out the door at 7:10. I decide I’ll walk a different way. [What was I thinking?] This new way is longer but also uphill most of the way. UGG! I had to stop several times. It took me a while to get to the community center. I went so out of the way. I walk in there and it is already 7:45. [I was supposed to be in the pool at 7am.] I signed in and one of the people in the front asked if I was the Disney lady. We talked about how to make the most of her Disney vacation. [This was a mistake because I talked to her way too long.] I looked at the clock and realized it was now 8:10. I changed and went in the pool. I made it. A few minutes into it my leg got a cramp in it. OUCH! It took me five minutes to get it to pass. By this time it was time to get out of the pool. [I was frustrated with myself.]
I get out of the pool shower and come home. This was kind of my first morning swim. Tomorrow no snooze button.[Well maybe just hitting it once.]

Now time to fill out applications and find a job.
To see where my journey began:
http://mmbreakingfree.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-story-so-far.html
To follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Change2Healthy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment