Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Workout Two


Workout # 2
Well I have added a second workout DVD to my routine.  I’m also working on adding a second daily walk to my routine. [I’m having trouble finding the time to do that one everyday.]
Well today I got a lot further on my second workout DVD. I’m really working my legs, hips, calves, my chest and arms in this DVD. It even has a section with weights. I was so proud of myself I bought some two pounds weights and I did it. I was making sounds of pain as I did it but I did it. My shoulders and upper arms hurt right now. This is a good thing because I want the flabbiness of my arms to go away. I hate them. I’m an interpreter for the deaf who has been barely able to use her arms, hand, and shoulders to sign. I want that back. I will get that too.
Then I got to the part on the second DVD where they get on the floor and workout. Umm well this is where I came into some problems. I couldn’t get down there and I knew I couldn’t get back up either. This was the cool down section of this DVD so I put in the First DVD and did the song before it’s cool down starts. [I love that song. It just motives me to rock it and I do.] Then I did the cool down part of Workout DVD one. I did fifty minutes today working out. I am so tired and full of energy right now.
I know by the time I go the trip coming up I will have even more endurance and less flabbiness. COOL!
I also have some motivation because two friends of mine have given me some new clothes to wear. I can’t fit into them yet. But by the end of the summer I will be wearing them. I’ll even post pictures. I also saw some amazing outfits in Roaman’s that I want so badly. I have to lose some more weight, get rid of inches and tone up but I will be wearing them.
I hope you all have a blessed and Magical Day!
To see where my journey began:
http://mmbreakingfree.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-story-so-far.html

No comments:

Post a Comment