Saturday, January 18, 2014

Amazing!

Amazing!
I am writing this post with a big smile on my face. :0) I got some amazing news and have made some major decisions. This is a great thing! Worth a few :0) :0) :0) :0) :0)

First let’s talk about the amazing news I received. I have written on a volunteer bases for this blog and Disney Websites but I have never been paid for them. Well this has changed. I now am a paid writer. I was very excited when I found this out. [Picture me doing celebration dance around my room and screaming for joy! I woke my roommate up.] I am very excited. I’m thrilled. I wrote about two subjects I enjoy, Disney and being healthy. If you would like to read this article here is the link for it:


Second let’s talk about major decisions that have been made. Readers of this blog already know I have a huge major weight loss goal and reward. This is huge goal. So I’ve breaking them down into smaller goals along the way. I now have my next goal. A friend of mine is taking me with her family on their Walt Disney World [WDW] vacation in May. I have been there and worked there so I have many wonderful memories with WDW yet I have always struggled being there as well. My weight has made it hard. You see it puts a lot of strain on back, knees, hips, and my feet. I’d always walk around in so more pain. I would be tired by the lunch. I also haven’t been able to fit on many rides. This meant I would sit and wait on my family and friends as they went on rides. Not very much fun. There are plenty of rides I can ride at WDW but many I have not been able to enjoy. The last visit there I even had trouble fitting on ones I have for years now. This really helped me to want to change. My next weight lost goal is 50 pounds and 50 inches [from head to toe] by the trip to WDW in May. When I achieve this weight loss goal I will finally be under 400 pounds. I want to walk and workout more to give me energy and endurance for the trip in May. I know I there will still be rides I will not be able to ride but I’ll also be able to ride more than before. Yay!

This is where I am right now on this Journey of Change. I have made posters and encouraging things that are placed up on my wall in my room. I am on track for this goal to be achieved. [If you could see my wall you would laugh at the combination of things on it but it is perfect for me.] I will keep you posted on my progress of this next goal.

If you are interested in reading how I began this Journey of change here is the link:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment