Saturday, December 7, 2013

I have no idea what to write....


I have no idea what to write……..

I am aware it has been since Thanksgiving day since I wrote anything. It has been kind of crazy for me. I’m sorry. I wish I had some good news to report as far as weight loss goes but I don’t. Going to two Thanksgiving dinners and living off spaghetti and rice I have gotten from the food banks has taken a toll on me. I have gained some weight back. I am so mad at myself right now.

I have to be honest here. [This is one of those times when I would love to pass the buck but I promised myself I would be honest with myself] I haven’t done the water or the exercise like I should have done. Yes I was living on stuff from the food banks but if I had continued the exercise and water I don’t think I would be in this mess right now. [I gained 10 pounds back]

I am so ashamed of myself right now. I feel like I have let down friends and family. I know I have let myself down. I almost didn’t write this blog because I am afraid of the comments I would receive from certain people. [You know the ones who love to jump on you when you fail and then keep you down.]

Well I have to move forward from this because the only thing I can change is the present. So I am leaving this set back in the past and now given myself a clean slate. [Working on forgiving myself.] I am going back on the journey of change stronger with more determination. I am still going to achieve this. J J

No comments:

Post a Comment