Friday, September 18, 2015

Day 1-[Again YAY!]


Day 1-[Again YAY!]
Today I’m starting again. I’m extremely grateful that I have been blessed with the ability to start again.

For the past week I have already been working out again. I have been doing some water aerobics. Today I started off again on my strict eating program. This means I am watching what I eat and making sure it is healthier choices. [I refuse to call it a diet. The first three letters is die.] I am doing the FirstFitness Nutrition. I am starting off with the BODY RENEWAL 10-Day Cleanse. I’m looking forward to getting all the toxins out of my body. I have hope that this will finally help me get well. I keep getting sick with the same stuff.  I know this will help improve my health. YAY! As you all now from my last blog posting that I have gained the weight back. I’m starting back at 467.

For Breakfast this morning I woke and made me a vanilla flavored Body FX shake from FirstFitness Nutrition with a serving of cantaloupe I have already drank 20oz of water. I took my RENEU and LIPOMAX.   

Now I am writing this blog and then getting all my errands done. I am also looking forward to taking a new water aerobics. It is one for arthritis. I’m looking forward to this one helping me out. I’m also looking forward to it because I can walk in the water 30 minutes before and then 30 minutes after. I’m hoping this class will be a good fit for me.
I hope that all of you have a blessed day filled with lots of activity.

To see where I began this journey:
http://mmbreakingfree.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-story-so-far.html
Facebook account that goes with this blog:
https://www.facebook.com/Change2Healthy
To follow me on Twitter
Account for Blog-https://twitter.com/Change2Healthy

   

No comments:

Post a Comment