Thursday, November 19, 2015

Transformation Day 1


Transformation Day 1

I have started my own business. Yes I know you all are aware of this fact. I started FirstFitness Nutrition and I am a Sr. Distributor. I have my website all set up- www.breakingfree.firstfitness.com and yet I didn’t start using the products again.

Now I know several of you are reading this going WHY?????? Or WHAT!!!!!!!!!
Here is the reason: I didn’t have the money to buy the food yet. I had food but it was what I got from the food bank. I wasn’t going to start taking the products and not also be eating the healthy food to go along with it. That is a waste of time. It isn’t doing the program honestly and correctly. I wanted to give everything I had to this program. I wanted to be honest and do it right. Well now I have money to buy the healthier food. I am on Day 1. I am going grocery shopping and doing the program off right.

Let me explain what I am doing. I’m doing FirstFitness Nutrition-Suddenly Slim Transformation Weight Loss Program. I am loving it. I have been doing the program all day today and it is great! I haven’t been hungry. I haven’t felt stressed about making sure I am doing everything correct because it is a simple program.
I measured myself and weighed today too.

Weight: 448.8
Waist: 51”
Upper arms- R- 21.5” L-21”
Thighs- R-45” L-47”
Bust/chest- 50"
Hips- 79”

This is where I am today. I have set a goal for myself to lose 20 pounds and 20 inches this month. I know that is a lot but I want to achieve this goal. I believe I will achieve this goal. I will keep everything updated. Here is my Day 1 Pictures.

 

 

 

 

I am looking forward to this journey!

Check out my FirstFitness website: http://breakingfree.firstfitness.com/
Facebook account that goes with this blog:
https://www.facebook.com/Change2Healthy

To follow me on Twitter
Account for Blog-https://twitter.com/Change2Healthy

To see where I began this journey:
http://mmbreakingfree.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-story-so-far.html

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment